PORTABLECRAC was present in the Conference “Carbon 2018, The World Conference on Carbon”
Portablecrac’s partner Alicante University participated in this Conference, communicating the PORTABLECRAC project to the attendants.
The Conference aimed to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of the latest research developments on carbon science and applications. It was divided into 10 different topics under which different poster session were carried out.
- T01_Graphene and graphite
- T02_Advanced carbon materials: nanotubes, fullerenes, carbon fibres and carbon based composites
- T03_Coal, coke and carbon black
- T04_ Thermo-chemical conversion processes
- T05_Preparation, characterization, simulation and modelling of carbon
- T06_Electrochemical applications
- T07_Catalysis application
- T08_Environmental applications
- T09_Gas separation and storage
- T10_Carbons for health, medical and biological applications
PORTABLECRAC project was presented by UA research group (Borja Ferrández-Gómez, Diego Cazorla-Amorós, Emilia Morallón) through a poster in this congress. The information shared was concerning Work Package 1, in which UA is the leader. PORTABLECRAC poster session was carried out in the topic 8 of the Conference: T08_Environmental applications